Raspberry Pi Camera Module 3 Wide Angle NoIR
Raspberry Pi Camera Module 3 is a compact camera from Raspberry Pi. It offers an IMX708 12-megapixel sensor with HDR, and features phase detection autofocus. Camera Module 3is available in standard and wide-angle variants, both of which are available with or without an infrared cut filter.
Camera Module 3 can be used to take full HD video as well as stills photographs, and features an HDR mode up to 3 megapixels. Its operation is fully supported by the libcamera library, including Camera Module 3’s rapid autofocus feature: this makes it easy for beginners to use, while offering plenty for advanced users. Camera Module 3 is compatible with all Raspberry Pi computers.*
The PCB size and mounting holes remain the same as for Camera Module 2.The Z dimension differs: due to the improved optics, Camera Module 3 is several millimetres taller than Camera Module 2.
All variants of Camera Module 3 feature:
- Back-illuminated and stacked CMOS 12-megapixel image sensor (Sony IMX708)
- High signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
- Built-in 2D Dynamic Defect Pixel Correction (DPC)
- Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF) for rapid autofocus
- QBC Re-mosaic function
- HDR mode (up to 3 megapixel output)
- CSI-2 serial data output
- 2-wire serial communication (supports I2C fast mode and fast-mode plus)
- 2-wire serial control of focus mechanism
*Excluding early Raspberry Pi Zero models, which lack the necessary FPC connector. Later Raspberry Pi Zero models require an adapter FPC, sold separately.
|Raspberry Pi 3 B